Wow Alex xD
1. What’s your favourite scary movie or story?
My favourite scary story is Bloody Mary, every version I’ve heard of it FREAKS ME OUT. Favourite horror movie is probably Rec, yes, I’ll go zombie-genre, that’s alowed!
2. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
This is Halloween covered by Marilyn Manson. Acutally also Fiona Apples version of Sally’s song.
3. What are some things you’re most afraid of?
The dark and blood… and death… I think that’s it.
4. Does anything creep you out but in a good way?
Religion does. I’ve been doint alot of research about miracles that REALLY frekas me out, like crying statues and so on. Tthe one’s that has been confirmed that they in fact ARE crying human blood)
5. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into down a dark alley or in an abandoned building.
The Grude chick… freaks me out. Or a titan from Attack on Titan, they FREAK ME OUT!
6. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Favourite monster is the thing that eats children from Pan’s Labyrinth, I’m SO afraid of it that I have it black listed, but it is so well made and played out!. Favourite horror movie villain is probably Norman Bates from Psycho.
7. Do you believe in ghosts?
I acutally don’t know. It varies from day to day.
8. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
Uhm… OH I KNOW. A couple of months ago I woke and and was going to take a shower. I went in to my bathroom and saw that there was shampoo in my entire bathtub. I later noticed that the bottle was filled with water and I have no idea how that happened at all since I had been alone in the flat.
9. What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever seen or worn?
I ever worn was
10. Best Halloween experience?
Oh wow, don’t think I have one.
11. Ever been to a haunted house?
No, but I lived in the woods and we used to go on haunted forest walks, does that count? xD
12. What about a cornfield maze?
Nope, Sweden doesn’t have a lot of corn…
13. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
No. Never. Not even for a million dollars. Never.
14. Have any specific Halloween traditions?
Not really, I like dressing up so I try to go to costumeparties!
15. Are you superstitious?